Shure PGA52 XLR
The Shure PGA52 XLR is a professional quality kick drum microphone. With an updated industrial design and the same great sound and reliability that Shure is renown for. This stylish kick drum mic features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. The microphone also includes a swivel joint featuring a quick-release latch similar to bicycle component-locking technology. Great for quick and easy mic positioning for the best sound every time.
Additionally the PGA52 XLR can be used to record a wide variety of lower frequency audio sources. And is quite popular for recording bass guitars in the studio, or amplifying them on stage. With its capability to handle high SPL’s this mic is a must have for any band, live sound, or recording engineering.
- Tailored microphone-cartridge design for clear reproduction of sound source
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Zippered pouch included for additional protection during storage or transport
- Shure-quality design and construction for professional performance in rigorous environments
Microphone Type: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 50Hz-12kHz
Output Impedance: 150 ohms
Weight: 450 g