- Online Stock In Stock
The Shure DMK57-52 is a great drum microphone kit designed to deliver the very best sound for your kit on stage or in the studio. All the microphones feature a great sound and Shure’s legendary build quality making them perfect for bands on tour. The kit includes (3) Shure SM57 dynamic cardioid microphones, (1) Beta 52A kick drum microphone and (3) A56D universal drum mounts. The SM57 cardioid dynamic microphones are popular with recording and live sound engineers. The microphones are well suited for capturing snare, toms, conga, bongos, timbales, cymbals, overheads and more.
SM57: The industry standard for snare, and a reliable, high-performing choice for toms, the Shure SM57 features a contoured frequency response that cuts through the mix with exceptional impact, while reproducing sound accurately.
BETA 52A®: Perfect for the kick drum, this mic derives low-end punch and sonic presence from a carefully tailored frequency response. Equipped with its own pneumatic shock mount, the BETA 52A is designed with an integral locking stand mount for easy set up.
A56D: This universal drum mount system can be used to position mics virtually anywhere — drum rims, mic stands, even cymbal stands. Designed with captive parts to prevent the loss of individual pieces, the A56D is small, secure, and can be used with any standard mic.
- Provides excellent sound for your drum kit
- Suitable for live performances and studio recordings
- Legendary Shure build quality and design, industry standards
- Complete with Mounts and Carrying Case
- Three SM57 Dynamic Microphones
- One Beta52A with Built-in Drum Mount
- Three Drum-mount Systems for SM57s
- Lightweight, Durable Carrying Case
Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Beta52A: Supercardioid
- SM57: Cardioid
- Beta 52A: 20Hz – 10Khz
- SM57: 40Hz – 15kHz
Sensitivity (at 1kHz)
- Beta52A: −64 dBV/Pa (0.6 mV)
- SM57: −56.0 dBV/Pa (1.6 mV)
- Beta52A: 150 ohms
- SM57: 310 ohms
- Beta52A: 605 g
- SM57: 284 g