- Online Stock In Stock
Shure Beta 27
The Shure BETA 27 is a high-quality side-address condenser microphone for studio and live applications. With precision engineering for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording applications. Its flat frequency response and low self-noise provide unerring performance in demanding environments. While a tight super-cardioid pattern ensures high gain-before-feedback and maximum isolation from other sound sources. This is the perfect microphone for any aspiring musicians and recording artists wanting a clean recording. And can even be used for other instruments such as guitar cabs, pianos, and even as room-fill for a drum kit.
Easy to use and includes a protective carry case for safe transport and storage.
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1” externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar® diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended lowend
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
Impedance: 160 ohms
Max SPL: 140dB
Common mode rejection: >50dB (20Hz-20kHz)
LF roll-off: 3-position
Signal-to-noise ratio: 85.5dB (94dB SPL at 1kHz)
Sensitivity: -37dBV/Pa (at 1kHz, open-circuit voltage)
Power Requirements: +48V phantom power