RODE Wireless GO II Interview Lapel Pack – Compact Wireless Microphone System With 2 Lapels
RODE Wireless GO II
Rode Wireless GO II Interview Lapel Pack features the Wireless GO II which gives you an ultra-compact, extremely versatile wireless microphone system with a dual-channel receiver and two transmitters. Each transmitter acts as a clip-on high-quality microphone for completely wireless operation. However, you can always use them as a belt pack with an external lavalier mic. So you’re able to get crystal-clear audio for any type of content creation!
On top of that, Wireless GO II Interview Lapel Pack Wireless GO II boasts a number of powerful features. Including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices, and computers. As well as an extended range of up to 200m line of sight. Not to mention, improved transmission stability, onboard recording capabilities, and so much more.
- Batch export – Export multiple recording files simultaneously.
- Exporting selections – Export individual sections of recordings via manual selection, rather than users having to export the entire file.
- Marker indexing – user markers that have been manually dropped in a recording are now indexed in a drop-down menu, making specific sections of a recording easy to access and export.
- Colour-coded markers – Wireless GO II Interview Lapel Pack’s Wireless GO II makes it easier to differentiate between dropout markers and user markers in a recording file. These are now colour-coded red and green.
- ‘Jump-to Marker’ button – Locate and export dropouts using the ‘Jump to Marker’ button.
- Naming recordings – Manually edit the names of recordings in RØDE Central.
Rode Lavalier II
Rode Wireless GO II Interview Lapel Pack also comes with the Lavalier II Lapel Microphone. It is a premium lavalier microphone with a unique low-profile design. It is ideal for the most demanding audio and video applications. It offers your productions a professional frequency response between 20Hz – 20KHz.
Furthermore, the low profile and flat capsule are incredibly discreet making it great for interviews. The Lavalier II offers an Omnidirectional polar pattern that will deliver crystal-clear, detailed audio from all directions.
The Lavalier II features an Omnidirectional polar pattern with broadcast-grade audio. With a frequency response between 20Hz and 20KHz, you are able to capture high dynamic range audio quality in a compact form factor. (Dynamic Range 78 dB Typical). It boasts a Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 66 dB and includes Active Electronics featuring a JFET impedance converter.
The Lavalier II offers a Sensitivity of -37 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.59 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz.
Additional accessories included
Also included with Wireless GO II Interview Lapel Pack’s Lavalier II is a mounting clip that is also extremely compact. It makes it much easier to conceal than standard lavaliers. The Lavalier II also comes with a premium accessory kit featuring a high-quality pop filter. As a result, you can control the plosives. Plosives are built-up pressure during which vibration of the vocal folds continues and suddenly releases.
It also includes a mini furry windshield of outdoor recordings and coloured identification rings with a handy zip case.