- Online Stock In Stock
The Behringer MPA200BT is a premium 2-way portable PA system designed to give you amazing sound almost anywhere. Featuring an integrated battery that provides up to 20hrs of portable power for your event. The MPA200BT also includes an integrated mixer with digital app control making controlling your systems easier than ever. And one of Behringer’s popular ULM300 wireless microphones for fast and great sounding audio. It’s the ultimate battery PA system for celebrants, fitness instructors, presentations, and more.
The days of tape decks and CD players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped device such as your smart phone, tablet, laptop, etc. Now, isn’t that easy?
Own the Stage with
You are ready to go wireless right out of the box, thanks to the included ULTRALINK ULM300USB wireless microphone system. Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum. The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simple and easy way to own the stage.
MPA200BT PA speakers can be controlled via dedicated apps for both Android and Apple iOS Bluetooth-enabled devices – and it’s extremely easy. Just pair your MPA200BT with your smart device, and the control app automatically detects your setup and adapts to mono or stereo mode. Once successfully paired, you can adjust the speaker settings with a simple swipe of the screen or by pressing the settings icon. All MPA200BT speaker settings can be accessed from the control app.
The great-sounding MPA200BT is truly portable (12.1 kg) thanks to its highly efficient Class-D amplifier, and the onboard battery pack keeps the party going for up to 20 hours – without a power outlet in sight!
- All-in-one portable PA system with full Bluetooth* connectivity
- Incredibly simple to set-up and use
– no technical background required
- 200 Watts of powerful, high-quality sound for audiences of up to 500 people
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- High-Performance BEHRINGER ULM digital wireless microphone system included
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- AC & battery operated with up to 10 hours continuous use per battery charge
- 4-channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for the application type
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 4-channel inputs with individual volume control to connect to your mic, smart phone and other line level source
- Powerful 8″ woofer and high-resolution tweeter driven by a Class-D amplifier
- Integrated stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
Type: All-in-one Portable PA System
Speaker Drivers: 1 x 8″ LF, 1 x High-resolution tweeter
Number of Mixer Channels: 4
Number of Mic Preamps: 2
EQ: Music/Speech modes
Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ (mic/line), 1 x 1/8″ (aux)
Outputs: 1 x XLR (speaker out)
USB: 1 x Type A (ULM wireless ready, charging)
Bluetooth: Yes (streaming)
Power Amp: 200W Class D
Microphone: Ultralink ULM300USB wireless handheld mic with USB receiver (2.4GHz)
Enclosure Material: Plastic shell with integrated 1.37″ (35mm) pole socket
Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable / Onboard battery pack (20 hours use time)
Important Warranty Information;
Please note the Behringer warranty period for the batteries contained within the MPA series is 90 Days. All other components are covered by the 3 Year Australian Warranty after registration.
We recommend that end users fully charge the Battery before their first use. To charge the battery for the first time, follow this procedure:
- Turn off the MPA by pressing the POWER switch.
- Connect the unit to an AC power outlet.
- Keep the unit plugged in to AC power until the BATTERYSTATUS 100% LED indicates the battery has been fully charged.
These batteries will slowly discharge when not in use, it is advised to charge the unit every 3 months to ensure optimal battery performance.
For more information please refer to the quick start guide > Charging the Battery and Music Tribe (Behringer) website