Pioneer DJ has just released the latest version of the most popular All-in-one DJ System the XDJ-RX2, to celebrate DJ City and Pioneer DJ are giving the chance for one lucky person to WIN one of these amazing NEW DJ systems! With a price tag of $2499 the XDJ-RX2 is the ultimate all-in-one system for any calibre of DJ.
The Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX2 is one of the most anticipated DJ releases this year. The new two-deck, two-channel system inherits features and design traits from our flagship NXS2 set-up to bring you a professional DJ experience whether you use it to control music stored on your laptop via Rekordbox DJ, or directly from USB devices.
- 7-Inch large touch screen and other features from the CDJ-2000NXS2
- Layout and performance features from the DJM-900NXS
- 16 Multi-coloured performance pads for Hot Cues / Beat Loop / Slip Loop / Beat Jump
- Improved track qwerty style search and fast track filtering
- Dual USB inputs lets you play from 2 media sources or play from one and record your sets on the other
- USB Connection (link Export) for Rekordbox
- Works in perfect harmony with new Rekordbox 5.0 software
- Compact and lightweight for gigging DJs
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Congratulations to Justin Scott-Matthews (aka DJ Spyke) for winning the Pioneer DJ XDJ-RX2 Giveaway Competition!
Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway. We enjoyed reading all of your comments!
Please note, this competition has now ended. Entries are no longer accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Simply “Like” our Facebook Page
2. Fill in the details on the form below
3. Comment on the Facebook competition post as shown below
In 20 words or less tell us why you need to upgrade your DJ Decks
WHEN TO ENTER
The competition will commence Monday September 18th 2017.
All submissions must be received by 11:59pm AEST Sunday October 8th 2017.
The winner will be contacted on Monday October 9th 2017.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read and agree to all the terms and conditions before submitting your form.
Fill in this Form for your Chance to Win!
By submitting this form, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.