The Zoom G5n Multi Effects Processor for Guitars is a powerful effects module loaded with 68 beautifully-crafted and newly assembled DSP effects, plus 10 of the most faithful and realistic sounding amp & cabinet emulators we’ve ever created. Suitable for both live and studio applications this is the perfect addition to any Guitarists set-up.
A wide array of effects
The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing, but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo.
Ultra-realistic amp/cabinet emulation
You can connect the G5n directly to a PA system or audio interface, using the 10 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators. Choose from 5 classic amp models like the Marshall JCM800, Fender Twin Reverb, MESA Boogie Mk3, Bogner Ecstasy Blue Channel and British 30W Class A Combo, newly and faithfully created to be adjusted exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing.
Pair your amp with one of the 5 newly-created cabinet emulators to complete the sound, choosing from Marshall 1960 A-type cabinet (4×12” Celestion speakers), Fender ’65 Twin Reverb (2×12” Jensen speakers), the UK2x12 that recreates the sound of early British combo amps (2×12” Celestion speakers), Mesa Boogie Mark III cab (1×12” Celestion Black Shadow speaker), or Bogner Ecstasy cabinet (4×12” Celestion speakers).
- 68 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp simulators that precisely emulate the sonic characteristics of the tubes, transistors, and circuitry used in classic amps, plus 5 cabinet simulators that add the tonality of well-known speaker cabinets
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac / Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to be brought in and out in real time
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effect parameters
- Booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Stereo / mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
Number of Effects: 68
Amp Modelling: Yes
Simultaneous Effects: 9
Number of Models: 5 amp models, 5 cabinet models
Analogue Inputs: 1 x 1/4-inch (instrument), 1 x 1/8-inch (aux in), 1 x 1/4-inch (control)
Analogue Outputs: 2 x 1/4-inch (left, right), 1 x 1/8-inch (headphones)
USB: 1x Type-B
Power Supply: 9V DC (included)
Batteries: 4 x AA
Dimensions: 225 x 454 x 75 mm
Weight: 3.4 kg