The Technics SL-1200mk5 has long been the most recognised DJ turntable in the world. And since being the discontinuation of the Technics 1200 back in 2010, is still highly sought after and preferred by DJs. Featuring the original ‘Technics’ layout,
The Stokyo MCC (A-Grade) refurbished turtables are the next best option to purchasing deadstock, new-in-box 1200 turntables. And in our experience, the condition of the MCC line are generally superior than those found on the current used and secondhand markets. Most importantly, you get the piece of mind that these turntables have been thoroughly tested and calibrated. Lastly, with pricing for deadstock 1200s approaching $2000 each, the MCC refurbished models are a well-priced alternative.
How Are These Refurbished?
- Hand-selected, Grade A (Excellent, grade below “Mint”) refurbished turntables from Japan
- Repaired (if necessary), calibrated, tested, and detailed
- 1 year warrantied for defects and workmanship
- Single voltage 100-120v model (US-style plug)
What Other Differences Are There Between This And the Original?
- Some minor marks and surface wear may remain as the units are all previously used, though all units are detailed before leaving the factory
- This Turntable does not include a rubber mat, headshell or original packaging
- Stokyo MCC SL1200Mk5 comes with 1 year warranty against defects and workmanship
- Quartz direct drive accuracy with continuous pitch adjustment up to +/- 8%
- Very high torque motor for quick start-ups (only 0.07 seconds stop to speed)
- Custom brake speed control
- LED pop-up work light
- Built-in anti-skate adjustment up to 6g
- Arm-end scale for quick weight setting
- Molded aluminum diecast cabinet and heavy rubber base material help absorb unwanted vibrations from the dance floor
- Highly sensitive low-mass tone arm with gimbaled suspension
Drive: Quartz direct drive
Motor: brushless DC motor
Speeds: 2 speeds, fully manual
Turntable RPM: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM, Selectable
Turntable: Aluminium die casting
Torque: 1500 g/cm
Start-up time/tempo change: less than 0.7 sec.
Brake system: electronic brake
Wow and flutter: 0.025% WRMS +/- 0.035 & peak
Anti-skating range: 0 – 6 g
Buttons: 1x start/stop buttons
Power supply: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz (JP)
Dimensions: 452 x 173 x 356mm
Weight: 11 kg