The Technics SL-1200 mk5 has long been the most recognized DJ turntable in the world. And since the discontinuation of the Technics SL-1200 back in 2010, is still highly sought after and preferred by DJs.
Featuring the original ‘Technics’ layout, the Stokyo MCC (A-Grade) refurbished turntables are the next best option to purchasing deadstock, new-in-box Technics SL-1200 turntables. While the condition of the MCC line is generally superior to those found on secondhand markets. More importantly, you get the peace of mind that these turntables have been thoroughly tested and calibrated. Lastly, with pricing for deadstock SL-1200’s approaching $2000 each, the MCC refurbished models are a well-priced alternative.
How Are These Refurbished?
- Hand-selected, Grade A (Excellent, grade below “Mint”) refurbished turntables from Japan
- Repaired (if necessary), calibrated, tested, and detailed
- 1 year warranty for defects and workmanship
- Single voltage 100-120v model (US-style plug)
What Other Differences Are There Between This And the Original?
- Some minor marks and surface wear may remain as the units are all previously used, though all units are detailed before leaving the factory
- This Turntable does not include a rubber mat, headshell or original packaging
- Stokyo MCC SL-1200 Mk5 comes with 1 year warranty against defects and workmanship
Overall, a fantastic option if you’re in the market for a turntable, and want the performance of the classic Technics SL-1200.