Steinberg Nuendo 11
Steinberg’s Nuendo 11 is an advanced audio post-production software that offers an array of new and improved features. Including the ability to produce Dolby Atmos content entirely within the program. As well as a new Netflix Loudness Meter; Intelligibility Meter; SpectraLayers One; Enhanced Sound Design; Exclusive sound effects content; and so much more. Its the gold standard for any kind of professional audio production!
What’s new in Nuendo 11?
• Dolby Atmos production workflow for authoring content to Dolby Atmos specification within Nuendo.
• Supervision metering plug-in suite with customisable settings for the most accurate visualisation of audio.
• Netflix Loudness Meter to ensure streamed content is compliant to Netflix specifications.
• Sound design tools and content for creating enhanced sonic experiences in any genre.
• SpectraLayers One for surgically editing sound in the spectral domain.
• Soundly Cloud Services support for sending files from Soundly into Nuendo 11 with just one click.
• AI-based Intelligibility Meter for making sure dialog is both audible and intelligible to the listener.
• Job Queues for queueing multiple jobs with different export requirements and processing all at once.