- Online Stock In Stock
Softube Console 1
The Softube Console 1 is a sleek all-in-one hardware and software mixing solution designed to streamline your audio mixing and production. Built for both plug-in and DAW control with inuative and tactile control of the most important functions. Console 1 comes with the SSL SL 4000 E plug-in, a modeled analog console channel plug-in with 4-band EQ, compression, emulated analog console saturation, and a unique Dynamic Shaper. You have physical control over all aspects of the channel strip with the rugged, compact USB-powered hardware controller. In fact, with the Console 1 MKII software you can mix your entire project without ever looking at your computer screen. The MKII version even adds support for controlling your UAD plug-ins. Take full advantage of the benefits of both digital and analog mixing environments with the Softube Console 1 MKII.
Get the feel and sound of a classic console in your DAW
Start a new session and add the Softube Console 1 MKII plug-in to every channel, save it as a template, and you’ll have the sound of the classic SSL SL 4000 E console ready to go on every project. Softube went to great lengths to model the sound of vintage analog EQs, compressors, and even saturation characteristics, to add a rich new dimension to your mixes. And the best part is that you’ll have complete physical control over every function directly on the Console 1 MKII hardware controller.
Dynamic Shape gives you a powerful new way to craft your mixes
After EQ, compression, saturation, and the innovative Dynamic Shape tool. Once you use it, you won’t want to mix without it. Combining expander/gate and transient shaper functions, you can quickly clean up drum tracks while adding some extra attack to them. Or use it to smooth out the transients of background vocals, helping them sit further back in the mix.
Mix your project without looking at the computer screen
You can access every instance of the Softube Console 1 MKII plug-in in your session directly from the hardware controller. And the Console 1 MKII software gives you control over input gain, volume, pan, and solo/mute switches for each channel in addition to the channel strip controls, so you really can mix your entire project directly from Console 1 MKII. You can even group multiple channels together directly from the Console 1 MKII controller, which lets you make level changes or EQ tweaks to multiple tracks easily.
- Analog-modeled EQ/Compression/Saturation/Dynamic Shape plug-in with hardware controller
- Emulates the sound of the classic SSL SL 4000 E
- Gives you the feel of mixing on an analog console, with the flexibility of a plug-in
- Controller gives you visual indication of every parameter’s settings
- Plug-in gives you 4-band EQ, compression, saturation, and transient shaping
- Every plug-in parameter is directly controllable from the hardware
- Software mixer gives you control over input gain, volume, pan, mute, and solo for each channel
- Rugged, compact controller connects and draws power via USB
- Compressors support sidechain and parallel compression
- Allows you to insert other Softube plug-ins for sonic variety
- Seamless integration with any DAW that supports AAX, VST, VST3, or AU plug-in formats
- MKII version adds support for controlling UAD plug-ins
Type: Softube Plug-in Controller
Computer Connectivity: USB
USB: 1 x Type B
Software: Console 1 MKII software, SSL SL4000 E emulation plug-in
Compatibility: Softube plug-ins, Universal Audio plug-ins (call for those compatible), Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 2GB RAM minimum
- PC: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 2GB RAM minimum
- Mac: OS X 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 (64-bit), 8, 10 (Anniversary update not yet approved), 64-bit
Power: Bus powered