Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
- Ergonomic, professional design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Premium Fit Kit Includes
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
An 1/8″ (3.5 mm) to 1/4″ converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4″ jacks.
- Volume Control (level attenuator)
Allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests.
Optimises compatibility with European airplane armrests.
Sensitivity: 119 dB SPL/mW
Frequency Range: 18Hz – 19kHz
Cable Style: 64″ Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Colors Available: Clear or Metallic Bronze
Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website