The Roland VR09B is the ideal all-in-one solution for performing keyboard players. Dedicated organ, acoustic/electric piano, and synth engines are organized in three sections on the front panel, providing fingertip access to the essential tones you need for covering any music style. Powerful real-time controls give you maximum expression on stage, with hands-on sliders for tone shaping and a large array of knobs and buttons for tweaking the seven simultaneous effects and numerous other parameters. With its versatile sounds, smart user interface, and highly mobile design, the V-Combo VR-09-B is a dream come true for gigging musicians.
Gig-Ready and Easy to Carry
Vintage gear is great, but it’s not very practical for the average working keyboard player who needs to travel light. A combo organ, rotary speaker, and electric piano can add up to several hundred pounds, and are very bulky and difficult for one person to move. The VR-09-B includes all these sounds and more in an instrument that weighs just 12 lb. 3 oz./5.5 kg, so it’s a breeze to transport and even easier to set up. And with support for battery operation, the VR-09-B delivers the ultimate mobile convenience for street gigs, weddings, and various on-the-go events.
Hassle-Free Operation for Expressive Freedom On Stage
The VR-09-B was designed from the ground up with the needs of live players in mind. Its smart, nicely organized front-panel layout features a clear LCD screen and dedicated organ, piano, and synth sound sections. This gives you direct access to all the essential sounds you need, plus lots of real-time controls for expressive tone manipulation. Seven simultaneous effects include rotary, delay, reverb, tone, overdrive, compressor, and MFX, and the dedicated knobs tweak multiple parameters for powerful sound shaping with minimal effort. It’s also simple to set up splits and layers on the fly, and to save all your settings in user memory locations for instant recall on stage.
Authentic Combo Organs with Virtual Tone Wheel Tech
With the VR-09-B, you’re able to deliver authentic organ performances with all the tonal characteristics of revered vintage combo organs. Roland’s latest Virtual Tone Wheel Organ engine faithfully emulates the sound-generating process of a real tone wheel organ in every way, while nine harmonic bars provide classic hands-on tone control. Rotary effects are vital to the combo organ sound, and the VR-09-B’s three genre-oriented types make it simple to call up the right rotary tone for any style, from gospel and pop to jazz and rock. You can also deepen the sound further with the Twin Rotary effect, add some grit with tube-style overdrive, or call up the ring modulator for a more aggressive sound.
- Portable 61-note performance keyboard with pro sounds for all music styles
- Dedicated panel sections give you immediate access to organ, piano, and synth sounds
- Sweetwater Exclusive sound library expansion created by Daniel Fisher
- Roland’s Virtual Tone Wheel Organ delivers authentic vintage organ sounds
- 9 drawbars make dialing in the perfect organ sound easy
- 3 onboard rotary effects, including an aggressive rock rotary type
- Vintage electric pianos and rich acoustic grand pianos
- Broad selection of SuperNATURAL synth sounds, from vintage classics to modern must-haves
- Onboard sound library expandable with free downloads from Roland’s Axial website
- Free downloadable iPad editor app for customizing organ and synth sounds
- 7 simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls
- D-BEAM optical controller for advanced performance options
- Enhance your performances and practice sessions with rhythm patterns, metronome, USB audio recording/playback, and more
- Gig-ready at just 12 lb. 3 oz.
- Runs on AC or battery power
Type: Stage Keyboard
Sound Engine Type(s): Virtual Tone Wheel Organ, SuperNatural Synth, PCM Synth
Number of Keys: 61
Type of Keys: Velocity sensitive
Other Controllers: Pitchbend/Modulation lever, D-Beam controller
Polyphony: 128 Notes
Number of Presets: 245 sounds
Effects Types: Delay, Reverb, Overdrive, Chorus, Vibrato, Rotary,
Audio Recording: WAV files, 16-bit/44.1kHz
Audio Playback: WAV, AIFF, MP3
Storage: USB flash drive
Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (main out), 1 x 1/4″ (headphones)
USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
Pedal Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (damper, expression), 1 x 8-pin DIN (PK-9 pedalboard)
Software: iPad editor app
Power Supply: AC adapter power supply (included) / 6 x AA batteries (Ni-MH)
Dimensions: 1008 x 300 x 106mm