The Rode HS2PL is a professional omni-direction headset microphone with an ultra low profile. Featuring a lightweight and ergonomic design that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for almost any application.
The RØDE HS2 is the result of an extensive and complete redesign process, and now features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black (HS2-B) or pink (HS2-P) the HS2 is also available in two different sizes (small or large) to ensure the perfect fit and function for any individual.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RØDE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits.
The HS2’s light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic sillicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish available in black or pink
- Available in small or large sizes
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Five year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
Address Type: Omni
Frequency Range: 60Hz – 18kHz
Output Impedance: 3000Ω
Maximum SPL: 122dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
Maximum Output Level: 189.0mV
Sensitivity: -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level: (A-weighted) 36dB-A
Dimensions: 50 x 124 x 205 mm