In stockPrice Match
The Reloop RMX-90 is an all new high-performance mixer with integrated Serato DVS interface. Designed to give modern vinyl DJs and turntables the quality and flexibility they need to create amazing routines and sets. At first glance this powerful mixer has 4 channels with dedicated 3-band EQ + a bi- bi-polar filter with LPF and HPF. Another prominent feature is the Beat FX qwith 12 studio grade FX. Beat FX can be synchronized via the BPM and the two high-resolution digital displays give visual feedback of FX parameters, routing and more.
But under the hood is where the RMX-90 stands out from the rest. Boasting an integrated 8in/8out Serato DVS compatible interface for modern digital DJs. Featuring Serato’s advanced NoiseMap™ technology combined with the 24-bit USB interface allows for extremely low latency playback and precise record manipulation. Supplied with a full version of Serato DJ with DVS expansion pack and 2 control vinyl. All you need is 2 turntables and your set!
All elements on the RMX-90 DVS are MIDI-assignable and can be used to control any MIDI capable software. The mixer’s rear panel contains an active USB hub, which can be used for the connection of further USB devices such as storage media or MIDI controllers. Connection to the software is via a high-retention USB 2.0 port, which is especially durable, guaranteeing protection against unwanted cable malfunctions and tear-offs.
The RMX-90 DVS combines the advantages of an analogue club mixer with the endless possibilities of the digital vinyl world.
- 4+1-channel DJ club mixer with built in Serato DJ DVS
- 8 in/8 out DVS audio interface, 24 bit for Serato DJ
- 3-band EQ with adjustable behaviour, classic/kill
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy construciton: metal housing, screwed knobs
- Beat FX unit with 12 effects in studio quality: Flanger, Delay, Echo, Reverb, Transformer, Pitch Shift, Loop Roll, Reverse Loop, Noise, Bitcrusher, Gate, Tape Delay
- Two digital displays for visualization of parameter changes
- Extensive setup menu, among others:
- – Filter resonance
- – EQ frequency range (low, high)
- – Audio interface routing
- – Booth output zone routing (matrix)
- – CUE solo option
- RMX innoFADER compatible
- Adjustable linefader and crossfader curves
- MIDI-compatible control elements
- Active USB hub for the connection of further USB devices
- Includes; Serato DJ with DVS expansion pack
- Supplied with 2 Serato control vinyl
Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Inputs: 7 line, 2 phone, 2 mic
Outputs: master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth 6.3 mm jack (balanced), record RCA (unbalanced), headphones 3.5/6.3 mm jacks
- (classic) at 70Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -26 dB/+9 dB
- (isolator) at 70 Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -∞ dB (total kill)/+9 dB
- (mic) at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
Dimensions: 322 x 387 x 107.5 mm
Weight: 7 kg