Engineered with exceptionally high audio output for a club setting and clear frequency separation with the ideal balance of mids, highs and bass, these innovative headphones are perfect for the DJ booth or the studio.
Equipped with a rotating ear cup for on-shoulder/single-ear monitoring, the RHP-20 is rugged and ready for continuous operation in even the most challenging environment with a sturdy hinge and folding mechanism made of high-quality aluminium and a hard rubber head band that withstands wear and tear.
The design is lightweight, and the ear cups are carefully crafted to surround the ears in comfort with memory foam padding covered in fine protein leather, so there is no pinching or fatigue… even on a long night. A trendsetter with pristine audio quality and robust construction, the RHP-20 sets a new standard for the professional DJ headphones.
- Professional DJ headphones, closed rotary and retractable construction
- Convenient rotary mechanism for easy monitoring via one ear cup
- Powerful sound for clear frequency separation, optimized for DJs
- Comfortable Memory-Foam paddings with finest protein-leather surface
- Large cavity for comfortable, closed wear
- Parts of the elements with rubber-paint finish
- High-quality headband made of robust hard rubber
- Solid rotatable and foldable mechanism made of aluminium for maximum steadiness
- Flat Comfort construction: Compact and light ear cup chassis
- One-sided cable duct with removable mini XLR plug for unproblematic changing of cord
- Extremely high output rating
- Extremely robust construction for DJs’ continuous operation
- Elaborate and stylish deluxe headphones
Frequency range: 3 Hz – 30 kHz
Acoustic pressure: 110 dB
Impedance: 25 ohms
Connections: 3.5/6.3 mm jack (gold-plated contacts)
Cord: 3 m (spiral cable)
Weight: 270 g
Incl. high-quality carrying bag