The Pioneer HRM5 studio headphones are the ideal way to monitor your recordings and fine tune your mix. Built specifically to cater for all the stages of your music production process. Their design ensures a pristine sound and comfortable fit during recording and mixing, even after extended periods of time. The 40 mm driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 30 kHz, so you can hear every fine detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 1,700 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes.
The HRM5 also features bass reflex chambers in the housings to allow improved airflow, delivering an excellent bass response and sound insulation, while a large rare-earth magnet ensures clean low to mid frequencies. A must have for aspiring producers and recording artists.
- Studio headphones designed for mixing and referencing
- 40mm aluminum driver gives you a huge frequency response
- Low bass from bass reflex chambers
- Soft Leather earpads offer prolonged comfort
- 5hz-30kHz frequency response
- Detachable 1.2m coiled and 3m straight cables
- Gold-plated 6.3mm stereo plug adapter
Exciting news for 2016 regarding Pioneer Pro DJ
We have secured some amazing deals on the complete Pioneer Pro DJ range and can now pass the savings to all our customers.
All Pioneer products Sold By DJ City are covered by the usual 12 Month return to base Warranty
All Pioneer products sold by DJ City are suitable to be used in Australia for Australian conditions.
All Pioneer products sold by DJ City are original an
Style: Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
Frequency range: 5Hz – 30kHz
Max Input: 1700mW
Output Sound Level: 100dB
Driver Unit: 40mm dynamic type
Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack (gold-plated, 2-way, screw-type)
Weight: 260g (without cord)
- 6.3mm jack adapter (gold-plated, screw-in)
- Carrying case
- 1.2 m side mount coil cord (3 m extended length)
- 3 m one-sided straight cord