This product has been discontinued.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2
The Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 is the latest version of the popular 2-channel Serato DJ controller. The dedicated key controls for Serato DJ allow you to control the software features with the push of a button. This 2-channel controller takes after our professional DJ gear with multi-coloured Performance Pads and a spacious layout. Being compact and 18% lighter than the DDJ-SR, the DDJ-SR2 is easy to transport to any gig.
Enjoy a full package including the latest version of Serato DJ as well as the Pitch ’n Time DJ expansion pack, which lets you get creative with your track’s key and BPM, even in extreme tempos.
SERATO PITCH ‘N TIME DJ CONTROLS
A series of dedicated buttons were created to trigger the key-related functions in Serato DJ. Switch between the Key Shift, Key Sync and Key Reset to play with keys without ever changing your tempo.
MULTI-COLOURED PERFORMANCE PADS
Use the large, multi-coloured tactile Performance Pads to trigger the Hot Cues, Roll and Sampler features. Hit the pads and watch their colours change as they indicate the selected pad mode and playing status.
Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design. For simple plug-and-play connectivity you can choose between USB or AC power.
Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system, while a booth and 2 master outs allow you to monitor your mixes. Or use the DDJ-SR2 as a mixer with multiplayers or turntables using the line and phono inputs.
LARGE JOG WHEELS
It may be compact, but this controller features large, low-latency jog wheels to give you great scratch response and accuracy.
INTEGRAL CONTROL OF SERATO DJ
Get involved with plug-and-play control of Serato DJ with dedicated buttons for FX and advanced features such as Hot cue, Slip mode, Roll and slicer. Simply connect your PC/Mac and start playing.
- Professional 2-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ software
- Two large, LED backlit jog wheels for scratching and mixing
- 16 large rubber RGB backlit performance pads for hot cues, loops, slicer, sampler, and more.
- *New: Dedicated Serato Pitch’n’Time controls
- *New: DVS enable sound card for use with Serato DVS set-ups
- Built-in 24-bit/44.1kHz sound card
- Channel Fader Start functions lets you play a track via the crossfader
- Adjustable crossfader curves with crossfader reverse switch
- Balanced XLR and un-balanced RCA master outputs
- 1/4″ Jack booth output with dedicated volume control
- 1/4″ inch and 1/8″ inch headphone outputs
- Includes Serato DJ software as free download
- 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
Other Terminals: USB B terminal x 1
Frequency Response: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 105 dB
Distortion: < 0.003 % (USB)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 553 x 65.1 x 334.5 mm
Net Weight: 3.7 kg