Moog Minitaur Revolution 2
The Moog Minitaur Revolution 2 is the newest addition to the Taurus family of Analog Bass Synthesizers. It is an inconspicuously compact, subharmonic bass machine designed to integrate seamlessly into any performance or computer-based music workflow. Just as its progenitors, the Minitaur effortlessly does one thing above all others… wall splitting analog BASS.
The solid steel enclosure of the Minitaur is deceptively simple – offering immediate access to critical sound design and performance controls only. This makes Minitaur extremely fast and easy to use–but just under the surface lies a vast expanse of dynamic and inspirational power that is instantly accessible from almost any laptop or MIDI controller.
The free Minitaur Editor/Librarian software truly unlocks Minitaur’s power and flexibility by making DAW integration and control completely seamless on both Mac and Windows machines. Load and save up to 128 presets onto your Minitaur, select from 6 different modulation waveshapes , engage Hard Sync, access full ADSR envelopes, MIDI sync the LFO, reset oscillator waveform cycles, polychain with other Moog synthesizers and more. Every feature can be manipulated, automated and recalled instantly.
- Compact analog synth module in a compact design that’s ideal for live performance and portable production
- Dual-oscillator design with classic Moog filter section create legendary synth sounds
- New in Rev 2: Store 100 presets to Minitaur’s internal memory
- New in Rev 2: Independent control of Decay and Release times from front panel
- New in Rev 2: Pitch, Volume and Gate Controller inputs can be re-mapped to other control parameters
- New in Rev 2: Can now act as a CV to MIDI converter
- Control via MIDI, CV, or USB
- Sawtooth and square-wave oscillator waveforms are perfect for creating bass, lead, and effects sounds
- Heavy-duty construction lets you transport and perform with the Minitaur with confidence
- Ideal for live performance, recording studios, and synthesis education
Number of Presets: 100
MIDI I/O: In/USB
USB: 1 x Type B
Power Supply: 12V DC External Power Supply
Dimensions: 79 x 222 x 130 mm
Weight: 1.2 kg