The Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen is a compact 8in | 6out USB audio interface re-designed to give the very best sound possible and is packed full of upgrades. The Scarlett 8i6 includes two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has yet to offer, giving more overall headroom for your recordings. The Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen audio interface has moved to USB type-C for that cable amalgamation we all desire. The Scarlett 8i6 comes packed together with all the software and plugins you could need to get started.
THE WORLD’S BEST SELLING AUDIO INTERFACE
The Scarlett series has gone platinum. Sitting on the desks of a huge global community of musicians, producers and home-recordists, the iconic Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3rd Gen has already helped make more records than any other interface in history. And with the 3rd Generation, you’re going to sound better than ever.
YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
The 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Getting studio quality recordings at home has never been easier. Quick Start gets you set up, recording and playing back within minutes. Our mic preamps, high-headroom instrument inputs and now-iconic Gain Halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE, FOR A LASTING CONNECTION
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts.
- 2x Improved Scarlett mic pre-amps offering headroom and minimal distortion
- 2x Instrument inputs designed for high-level guitar pickups
- 2x Line inputs for synthesizer, outboard gear, or recording DJ mixes
- Balanced 1/4” Jack outputs
- Digital S/PDIF RCA and MIDI In / Out
- Sample rates up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Dual headphone output with individual gain control
- Low latency and direct monitoring
- Durable portable metal construction
- Powered by Powersupply (included)
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- Includes additional plug-ins and loops
Computer Connectivity: USB
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous: I/O 8 x 6
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4-Inch combo, 4 x 1/4-Inch Jack
Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4-Inch, 2 x 1/4-Inch (headphones)
Digital Inputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
Digital Outputs: 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
Number of Preamps: 2
Phantom Power: Yes
MIDI: I/O Yes
USB: 1 x USB Type C
OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 or later
Power Supply: 12V DC power supply