- Online Stock In Stock
The Focal PK-Alpha80 monitoring speakers are the flagship of the Focal alpha line, and areideal for producing music which is rich in bass or which requires high power reserves.
This model is composed of a 8” (21cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1″ (25mm) aluminum inverted dome tweeter. It features a 40W amplifier for the tweeter and a 100W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB). Ideal for a wide range of applications including EDM producers, hip-hop, and more.
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room.
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion.
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes; low sensitivity to the wall effects.
- Connect up to 2 audio sources.
- Optimal acoustic integration.
- Reduced power consumption.
Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 22 kHz, (+/- 3dB)
Power: 140 W (70 W + 35 W)
Maximum SPL: 109 dB SPL (pic @1m)
Input Connectors: XLR balanced, RCA unbalanced
LF Amplifier: 100 W, class AB
HF Amplifier: 10 W, class AB
LF Driver: 8″ (21cm) drive unit – polyglass cone
HF Driver: 1″ (25mm) drive unit – aluminum inverted dome
- LF shelving (0 – 300 Hz): adjustable, +/-6 dB
- HF shelving (4.5 – 22 kHz): adjustable, +/-3 dB
Enclosure Type: Ported
Dimensions: 397 x 287 x 348mm
Weight: 12.8 kg