The Chromateq Club-DMX (Club DMX) is a compact and powerful computer-based DMX solution with built-in stand alone functionality allowing 132 channels of playback without computer connection. Designed for larger mobile lighting set-ups and venues wanting to create custom lighting shows and effects.
The system includes a DMX interface capable of supporting up to 1024 channels of DMX (2 universes) and with the ability to save scenes / steps internally (132 Channel maximum) and recall them via external triggers connected to the 5-pin terminal block.
The DMX system also include the popular LED Player DMX software, an easy to use computer based software that allows you to create, edit, save, and playback your lighting shows. Compatible with most computer platforms including MAC and Linux.
- Designed for LED Player and Pro DMX* compatible
- Supports 2 DMX Universes (1024 Channels)
- Wire with 3-Pin XLR and Terminal block connectors
- Stores a handful of scenes/steps for basic stand-alone operation
- Default scene triggering when powered up
- High voltage-proof
- Strong Aluminium Housing that can be mounted on any support
- Supplied with LED Player software
* Up to 30 min Timeline
Supported DMX Channels: 1024 (132 Stand Alone)
DMX Connector: (2x) 3-Pin XLR and 5 Pins-terminal block
Stand Alone Function: Yes
Power Requirements: 5V DC, via USB (USB power adapter included)
Dimensions: 48 x 70 x 89mm
Weight: 0.21 kg
Certifications: CE ; RoHS
For full product details see the online datasheet