Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer Stompbox
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memory allows you to store multiple setups for instant recall. The Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer Stompbox features premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Save Your EQ Profiles
The BOSS EQ-200 offers four memory slots to save your most-used settings, whether it’s dialling back a peaky midrange frequency for your Tele, cutting low-end rumble and mud from your five-string bass, or helping to balance your favourite amplifier for the small club you play every month.
Dual EQs with Stereo
The EQ-200 pedal runs two 10-band graphic EQs simultaneously, and you can choose to utilise them in series, in parallel, or in stereo. Musicians running dual-amplifier rigs will definitely appreciate the stereo functionality, allowing you to fine-tune your signal for each individual amplifier.
Adjustable Frequency Settings
Instead of sticking you with set frequency values, the EQ-200 pedal allows you to select from three different frequency ranges. Select from 30Hz to 12.8kHz, 32Hz to 16kHz, or 28Hz to 14kHz, depending on your instrument and the frequencies you need to focus on. Whether you’re playing acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, keys, or all of them throughout the same set, the Boss EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer Stompbox has you covered.
- 10-band graphic EQ pedal for guitar, bass, and keyboards
- Stereo I/O is ideal for multi-amp rigs, stereo effects chains, and keyboards
- Three selectable frequency ranges allow you to zero-in on frequencies
- 15dB of cut/boost for each band, plus a master level control
- Runs two 10-band EQs simultaneously, with options for stereo, series, or parallel routing
- Insert function allows you to connect external effects pedals
- Graphic display shows you the EQ curve
- Supports external footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI I/O
- Four memory slots allow you to save and instantly recall your own custom patches
- Panel Lock function allows you to lock the controls to prevent unwanted changes
- High-quality 32-bit digital conversion with 96kHz resolution
- Micro USB jack for future functionality expansion
Pedal Type: Graphic EQ
Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (instrument in), 1 x 1/4″ (control/expression)
Outputs: 2 x 1/4″
USB: 1 x Type B
Bypass Switching: Switchable – buffered/true bypass
Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
Power Usage: 225mA
Batteries: 3 x AA batteries
Dimensions: 170 x 138 x 62 mm
Weight: 652 g