The Behringer MPA100BT is an extremely lightweight, yet powerful PA system. Stream songs from your Bluetooth-enabled iOS device at the next company picnic, or to get your message across on the playing field. With its 100-Watt amplifier and premium 2-way speaker system, the MPA100BT provides superb sound for up to 300 people – and the rechargeable battery lasts up to 20 hours. We’ve even included one of our high-performance ULM300USB digital wireless microphones for a supremely easy-to-use wireless, go-anywhere PA system right out of the box!
The days of tape decks and CD players are long gone. Now your music lives on your smartphone or computer tablet, so you can stop searching for those outdated cables and fancy adapters. Now with a simple wave of your hand, you can stream music from any Bluetooth-equipped device such as your iPad, iPod touch, iPhone or even your laptop computer. Now, isn’t that easy?
You are ready to go wireless right out of the box, thanks to the included ULTRALINK ULM300USB wireless microphone system. Wireless gives you maximum freedom and mobility without the need to run cables. The highest-quality sound is provided thanks to the ULM’s digital, license-free 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum.
The ULM wireless system combines professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance. Just plug in the ULM receiver “dongle”, and instantly you have an exceptional wireless mic system. Freeing you from cables is the simply easy way to own the stage.
The great-sounding MPA100BT is amazingly-lightweight (18.7 lbs/8.5 kg) thanks to its highly efficient Class-D amplifier, and the onboard battery pack keeps the party going for up to 20 hours – without a power outlet in sight!
Loaded with features, the MPA100BT comes equipped with an onboard 4-channel mixer with Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio directly from your iOS device, the same ultra-low noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made our mixers legendary – and an Aux input for that aforementioned CD player.
- All-in-one portable PA system with full Bluetooth* connectivity
- Incredibly simple to set-up and use
- 100 Watts of powerful, high-quality sound for audiences of up to 300 people
- Perfect for parties, schools, corporate and educational presentations, seminars, aerobics, auctioneers, working musicians, tour guides, weddings, etc.
- High-Performance BEHRINGER ULM digital wireless microphone system included
- Connect your iPod*, iPhone*, iPad* or any other MP3 player via Bluetooth
- AC & battery operated with up to 20 hours continuous use per battery charge
- 4-channel inputs with individual volume control to connect to your mic, smart phone and other line level sources
- Music/Speech switch to set overall system equalization
- Powerful 6″ woofer and high-resolution tweeter driven by a Class-D amplifier
- Integrated stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Speaker Drivers: 1 x 6″ woofer, 1 x tweeter
Number of Mixer Channels: 4-channel
Number of Mic Preamps: 2
EQ: Music/Speech modes
Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in)
USB: 1 x Type A (ULM wireless ready, charging)
Bluetooth: Yes (streaming)
Power Amp: 100W Class D
Microphone: Ultralink ULM300USB wireless handheld mic with USB receiver (2.4GHz)
Enclosure Material: Plastic shell with integrated 1.37″ (35mm) pole socket
Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable / Onboard battery pack (20 hours use time)
Dimensions: 373 x 241 x 229 mm
Weight: 8.5 kg
Important Warranty Information;
Please note the Behringer warranty period for the batteries contained within the MPA series is 90 Days. All other components are covered by the 3 Year Australian Warranty after registration.
We recommend that end users fully charge the Battery before their first use. To charge the battery for the first time, follow this procedure:
- Turn off the MPA by pressing the POWER switch.
- Connect the unit to an AC power outlet.
- Keep the unit plugged in to AC power until the BATTERYSTATUS 100% LED indicates the battery has been fully charged.
These batteries will slowly discharge when not in use, it is advised to charge the unit every 3 months to ensure optimal battery performance.
For more information please refer to the quick start guide > Charging the Battery and Music Tribe (Behringer) website