The FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market, with a response time of less than 0.2 seconds. Whether you use it to kill feedback dead in its tracks for your mains and/or monitors, or as a sophisticated parametric equalizer to fine-tune the acoustics of your next gig, the FBQ1000 will bring a new level of finesse to your sound. And if you use in-ear-monitors, the FBQ1000 is a must-have to protect your most valuable assets—your ears!
Behringer’s FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is a must have for any band or vocal performer. This high performance unit intelligently locates and destroys up to 24 feedback frequencies.
- High-performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and “intelligently” locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- “Set-and-forget” default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-Shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼” TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.