Behringer B-1 Studio Condenser Microphone
Behringer B-1 Studio Condenser Microphone, a single-diaphragm B-1 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser mic is a lot of microphone, for not a lot of money. Designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity, and accuracy, you’ll get the crisp sound of a studio condenser mic at a price that’s great for home and project studios. A killer addition to the Behringer lineup.
With select-able pick-up patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, resulting in a low-cut filter at 75Hz to give you control over the low-end response of your recordings and you can use the B-1 on loud sound sources like drums and guitar amps.
The B-1 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy-duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will need. If you’re just starting to record, or just need an alternative studio mic at a low cost, you’ll appreciate the Behringer B-1 condenser mic.
- Professional 1″ gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pick-up pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformer-less FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany