Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 1002, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 1002 mixer’s 10 Inputs (2 mic, 4 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the 2 studio-grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQ.
The Behringer 1002 is a compact 10-Channel Pa mixer in the XENYX series. Featuring 2 clear xenyx pre-amps with 3 band ‘British’ EQs, and 4 additional stereo channels with gain and pan control for extra flexibility. Ideal for smaller venues, duos, and solo artists.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamps comparable to standalone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life