The Litecase LC-1000B is a high quality professional roadcase designed to house and protect DJ turntables. Made from 9mm laminated ply with black aluminium edging and corners. Giving the case a tough all back look to make sure set-up stand out. The case utilizes heavy-duty butterfly latches to secure the lit to the base, helping to secure the turntable in posting when not in use. Inside the case is a padded high density foam that offers protection against scuffs and scratches, as well as providing added isolation from vibration during use. Supporting the turntable is a secondary layer of foam that further isolates the turntable and raises it to be flush* with the edge of the case.
A must have for any serious vinyl DJ or turntable wanting the best protection while gigging.
*Measurements based on standard Technic’s SL-1200 and Super OEM model turntables.
- Fits a wide range of DJ Turntable including Technics, Reloop, Pioneer, and more
- Sturdy aluminium and plywood construction
- Full padded interior keeps controller well-protected
- High density EVA foam protective padding
- Extra-wide black solid aluminum profiles
- Secure stacking due to stackable ball corners
- Technics SL-1200 / SL-1210
- Pioneer PLX-1000 / PLX-500
- Reloop RP-8000 / RP-7000mk2 / RP-70000 / RP-40000 / RP-2000
- Audio Technica LP-120 / LP-1240
- Stanton ST-150 / ST-90
- 457 x 367 x 110mm/56mm with foam insert (Bottom section)
- 460 x 367 x 70mm (Top section)
- 590 x 480 x 230 mm