The Reloop RP-2000 MK2 is a dependable turntable for prospective DJs. The MK2 version features several improvements, including a newly developed top panel construction and improved metallic buttons with enhanced feel.
Quality Direct Drive Motor And Precision-Engineered Die-Cast Platter
Compared to belt-driven turntables, the RP-2000 MK2 transfers its motor force directly to the drive hub – this way a higher torque generates power faster on the precision-engineered platter with minimal wow and flutter. The adjustable pitch control with a range of +/- 8 % is suitable for the finest pitch adjustments.
Statically Balanced S-Shaped Tone Arm
The RP-2000 MK2 features a statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Thanks to the universal SME connection, a large number of pick-up cartridges can be connected.
Newly Developed Top Panel and Sturdy Housing
The new deep-black metallic top panel is equipped with metallic buttons for start/stop and speed settings. The improved touch upon hit offers a clear haptic feedback. With the push of a button the aluminium target light can be extended, so that the needle position can be seen in dark surroundings. The sturdy construction with optimized damping features and shock-absorbing feet improve isolation from unwanted vibrations.
With Pick-Up and Headshell
The RP-2000 MK2 comes with the high-quality OM Black pick-up, handmade by Ortofon in Denmark, pre-fitted to a headshell ready for immediate playback.
- Quartz-driven DJ turntable with direct drive motor
- Reinforced construction with optimized damping features
- Newly developed top panel and reinforced housing construction
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Precision Pitch with selectable ranges of +/-8 %
- Precise motor control with 2 speeds selectable (33 1/3 & 45 rpm)
- Improved die-cast platter
- Statically balanced s-shaped tone arm with hydraulic lift and anti-skating – mechanism
- Incl. slipmat, removable headshell and ready-mounted OM Black pick-up made by Ortofon
- Type: direct drive turntable
- Drive: quarz-driven direct drive
- Motor: 8-pol., 2-phase, brushless DC motor
- Turntable speeds: 2 speeds, manual (33 1/3, 45 RPM)
- Starting torque: > 1kg/cm
- Brake time: < 1 sec.
- Start-up / rpm change: < 1 sec.
- Wow and flutter: < 0.15% WRMS
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
- Brake system: electronic brake
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 332 mm
- Type: universal, statically balanced, s-shaped
- Effective length: 230.5 mm
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking angle error: < 3°
- Applicable pick-up weight: 3.5 – 8.5 g (incl. headshell 13 – 18 g)
- Anti-skating range: 0 – 7 g
- 1x PHONO out (gold-plated), 1x GND
- Power supply: AC 115/230 V, 60/50 Hz (US/EU)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Dimensions: 450 (w) x 352 (d) x 144 (h) mm
- Weight: appr. 6.75 kg