The Audix OM2 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM2 vocal dynamic microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 16 kHz, the OM2 employs a VLM™ diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 hyper-cardioid microphone has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
- All purpose professional vocal mic for live sound, rehearsal rooms, & home studio
- Warm, full sound with slight bass proximity optimized for small to mid-size PA systems
- Provides excellent isolation on stage for outstanding feedback rejection while allowing the vocal to cut through the mix
- Handles high SPLs without distortion
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5 year warranty
Transducer Type: Dynamic
Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Output Impedance: 290 ohms
Sensitivity: 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
Capsule Technology: VLM Type B
Off-Axis Rejection: >25 dB
Maximum SPL: ≥140 dB
Connector: 3-pin XLRm
Materials / Finish: Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
Dimensions: 53 x 176 mm
Weight: 307 g