Adam Audio T8V Nearfield Studio Monitor – 8 Inch
The ADAM Audio T8V Nearfield Studio Monitor is an affordable, professional 2-way powered studio monitor with an 8˝ woofer. T8V provides best-in-class characteristics and sound performance of the T Series range.
The T8V impresses with a multitude of features that bring real benefits to the user:
The U-ART tweeter’s 4:1 velocity transfer ratio, in combination with the new Class D amplifiers’ high dynamic range, yield respective max. peak SPL of 118 dB per pair.
Also, the tweeter, which extends up to 25 kHz, works as a team with the HPS Waveguide. This allows an optimal radiation of the high frequencies, which means the advantage of a more controlled, larger usable sweet spot during monitoring. With a bass extension down to 33 Hz, the T8V is especially suitable for users who produce bass-heavy music.
Additionally, T8V is the perfect studio speaker for those who have always wanted to work with an 8“ monitor from ADAM Audio, but where budgets have been insufficient. The 5-year warranty gives users additional security and the certainty of having purchased a quality product.
STATE OF THE ART TECHNOLOGY
- 1.9″ U-ART TWEETER: based on those used in the X-ART and S-ART tweeters from the AX Series and S Series.
- HPS™ WAVEGUIDE: The HPS (High-frequency Propagation System) hones the dispersion of the speakers to an even, uniform consistency, broad in the horizontal axis but tightly focused in the vertical plane.
- PWM – PULSE WIDTH MODULATION: T8V features PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) aka Class D amplification or Switching Amp Technology. It converts the incoming signal to a series of rectangular waveforms of equal height. The width of the rectangles varies in time and the relation of the width of the rectangles represents the musical signal.
Furthermore, ADAM Audio’s T8V has won multiple awards including
- Editors Choice – PROFESSIONAL AUDIO
- Excellence Award – AUDIO TEST
- 5/5 Star Rating – GEARSLUTZ
- Best Monitor – SOUND ON SOUND