- Online Stock In Stock
Access Virus Ti2 Keyboard
The Access Virus Ti2 Keyboard is a premium 61 key, 80-voice polyphonic synthesizer loaded with features and sounds that every dance music producer dreams of. The Virus Ti2 Keyboard combines the flow and control of analog synthesis together with the power and performance of a digital engine. And with its Total Integration design allows you switch over to MIDI control to use your favourite plug-ins or other hardware synthesizers.
The supplied VirusControl remote plug-in software allows the VIRUS TI2 Keyboard complete integration with external sequencers as both an audio and MIDI interface, or as a dedicated controller instrument, and creates a plug-in “feel” to the operation and response of this advanced hardware instrument.
The VIRUS Ti2 Keyboard is equipped with high-res 24-bit/192KHz D/A converters, balanced inputs and outputs, a very large and comprehensive selection of controller knobs and buttons, and well over 2000 re-writable preset ROM patches, featuring Wavetable and the proprietary HyperSaw synthesis modes, along with a large and flexibly-assigned complement of multi-effects, EQs and filters.
The VIRUS Ti2 Keyboard is an advanced controller and performance instrument featuring superb sound and intuitive operation, functioning equally well in the studio or on stage.
- New Effects, including Tape Delay, Frequency Shifter, new Distortions, and Character
- 25% more calculating power than Virus TI, and completely redesigned housing
- Dual DSP system with over 80 stereo voices under average load. (Load depends on which oscillator / filter model has been chosen).
- Virus Control 3.0 VST and Apple Audio Unit Plug-for Mac OS X and Windows XP. The remote seamlessly integrates the Virus TI into your sequencer, making it feel just like a plug-in.
- The Virus TI’s Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface.
- The Virus TI is the first hardware synthesizer with sample-accurate timing and delay-compensated connection to your sequencer.
- WaveTable Oscillators for a completely new array of sounds. WaveTable and conventional Virus oscillators and filters can be mixed.
- HyperSaw oscillators with up to 9 sawtooths – each with parallel sub oscillator per voice (that’s over 1800 stereo oscillators @ 100 voices!).
- Independent delay and reverb for all 16 multi mode slots.
- 129 parallel effects. There is reverb and delay, chorus, phaser, ring modulator, distortion, 3 band EQ and the Analog Boost bass enhancer.
- 2 multi-mode filters (HP, LP, BP, BS) and the Analog Filter (modeled after the MiniMoog cascade filter with 6-24 dB Slope and self-oscillation).
- Dedicated remote mode turns the Virus TI into an universal remote control for VST / AU plug-ins and external synthesizers.
- 6 balanced outputs with +4 dB level and switchable soft limiting algorithm. Studio grade 192 khz D/A converters with S/PDIF digital I/O. 2×24 bit inputs. Surround sound capabilities
- Tap tempo button. The algorithm is based on Access’ Sync Xtreme technology.
- Programmable arpeggiator pattern for every patch.
- Knob quantize for creating stepped controller movements. The stepping automatically syncs to the Virus clock or an incoming MIDI clock.
- 3 LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from.
- 2 super fast ADSTR envelopes.
- Extended memory: 512 RAM patches and 2048 ROM patches (rewritable).
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations on all important parameters.
- Multi mode with embedded patches.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications, USB and High-Speed USB devices.
- Premium quality light-weighted keyboard with 61 keys, velocity response and aftertouch.
- 2 pedal inputs.
Sound Engine Type(s): Analog Modeling
Number of Keys: 61
Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
Polyphony: 20 Notes-90 Notes (Depending On the Patch)
Number of Presets: 512 RAM Patches, 3328 ROM Sounds
Number of Effects: 192
Effects Types: Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Phaser, EQ, Ring Mod
Audio Inputs: 2 x TS
Audio Outputs: 6 x TS, 1 x TRS (Headphones)
Digital Inputs: 1 x S/PDIF
Digital Outputs: 1 x S/PDIF
USB: 1 x Type B
MIDI I/O: In/Out/Thru/USB
Pedal Inputs: 1 x Hold, 1 x Control
Power Supply: Included
Dimensions: 995 x 370 x 115 mm
Weight: 13.8 kg