Behringer Motor Series MIDI Keyboard with Motorised Faders
Behringer Motor Series, the German engineers and developers from Behringer have answered our producers prayers and have announced there Motor series keyboard. The motor series keyboard comes in a 49 key and 61 key with full motorised faders.
The Motor Series has been described as ‘the first MIDI Keyboard with motorised mixing faders’. Behringer offers a professional MIDI keyboard controller either in a 61 key or a 49 key, 9 touch sensitive motorised faders that are located in the centre for fast and easy control, 8 velocity sensitive drum pads, 8 digital rotary encoders and full sized semi weighted keys with after touch function.
Behringer have designed this keyboard series to seamlessly integrate with most popular Digital Audio Workstations (DAW’s) as it has an ‘Automap’ function.
If you would like any more information on the Behringer ‘Motor’ Series please feel free to contact us or hop into store and speak to our friendly staff.
- Semi-weighted, full-sized keys with velocity and after touch functionality.
- 9 Touch sensitive motorised faders for quick and easy mixing.
- 8 backlit, velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads
- 8 rotary encoders with LED rings provide clear and useful feedback
- Automap function to major DAW’s
- Behringer also offers user presets for a variety of specific software/hardware combinations