Yamaha TF3 48-Channel Digital Mixing Console
The Yamaha TF3 Digital Mixing Console takes live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement. This is due to the integrated TouchFlow Operation, 24 recallable D-PRE preamplifiers, advanced processing, and much more.
What’s more, Yamaha has created a new digital mixing console that gives user intuition free rein. TouchFlow Operation™ introduced in the TF series consoles allows users to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement.
Additionally, the TouchFlow Operation interface is optimized for touch panel control. As a result, experienced engineers and newcomers alike will find it easier than ever to achieve the ideal mix.
As well as TouchFlow Operation, TF3 also features recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers. These support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears, while advanced live recording features and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications. Experience the intuitive control and creative freedom that a truly evolved digital console can provide.
Key Features of TF3
- 25 motor faders (24 channels + 1 master)
- 48 input mixing channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub buses
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 24 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- TF3 also features 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 8 Effects and 10 GEQ
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
In summary, TF3 provides ample input capacity and hands-on control in a compact console that can handle a wide range of applications.
Furthermore, other digital mixing consoles within the TF Series include the Yamaha TF1 and TF5.