The Vonyx WM512H is a specially designed dual wireless headset system with 2x bodypack transmitters and headsets to suit. The system has a clear sound and a great range making it the ideal system for presentations, singing and other vocal applications.
The Vexus WM512H is a professional dual wireless VHF microphone system with 2 headsets and 2 body packs. The lightweight design and good LOS range makes it perfect for small stage performances, and presentation applications.
Out of stock
- 2x Bodypack transmitters operating on different VHF frequencies
- Dual receiver
- LCD display
- Supplied with two headsets
- 2 x Balanced XLR outputs and a single mix unbalanced 6.3mm output
- Mains adaptor and 6.3 mm jack lead supplied
- Supplied in robust plastic carry case
Operating frequency : 200.175MHz / 201.400MHz
Power : AC240V 50Hz
Frequency response : 40Hz-20kHz
Signal to noise ratio : > 85dB
Battery : 2x AA (bodypack)
Dimensions : 210 x 145 x 42mm
Body pack: Dimensions : 100 x 65 x 28mm
Receiver:Weight : 640gr.
Body pack: Weight : 80gr.