The Vonyx WM512C is a professional quality dual wireless VHF microphone system consisting of a dual receiver, 1x handheld microphone, and 1x bodypack transmitter with headset operating on difference frequencies. The system has a clear sound and a great range making it the ideal system for presentations, singing and other vocal applications.
The Vexus WM512C is a professional dual wireless VHF microphone system with 1 bodaypack and headset, and 1 hand-held microphone. The lightweight design and good LOS range makes it perfect for presentations, performances, and other applications.
- x Bodypack and 1x Handheld transmitters operating on different VHF frequencies
- Dual receiver
- LCD display
- Supplied with two headsets
- 2 x Balanced XLR outputs and a single mix unbalanced 6.3mm output
- Mains adaptor and 6.3 mm jack lead supplied
- Supplied in robust plastic carry case
Operating frequency: 200.175MHz / 201.400MHz
Power: AC240V 50Hz
Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
Signal to noise ratio: > 85dB
Battery: 2x AA (handheld), 2x AA (bodypack)
Receiver:Dimensions: 210 x 145 x 42mm
Microphone:Dimensions: 240 x ø 50mm
Body pack: Dimensions: 100 x 65 x 28mm
Body pack: Weight: 80gr.