Verbox Acoustic Panel Ceiling Kit
The Verbox Acoustic Panel Ceiling Hang kits are designed for easy installation directly into plaster sheeting of the Verbox V Panel. No stud finding is needed. For the Plus and Ultra sizes, the spring toggles are recommended. Includes 4x screw hooks and plaster screws (or spring toggles), chains, and saddles with screws.
- Please note that ceiling clouds should first be placed at the first reflection points and the centre of the panel should be at about ear height of the listening position. See ‘Room Setup’ for more information.
- Drill a 3mm pilot hole into the plaster (10mm hole for spring toggles).
- Screw the plaster screw into the hole at a high speed until the thread catches the plaster then slowly screw in the rest of the way until flush with the ceiling. (Unscrew the spring toggle almost all the way and push through the hole until you hear it click outwards.)
- Screw the screw hook into the plaster screw. Don’t over screw as it can strip a hole in the plaster (Tighten up the spring toggle until tight against ceiling).
- Repeat for each corner.
- Thread the chain through the saddle and screw directly onto the back of the frame, straddling each corner.
- Hook the chains onto the hooks on one end first and then the other.