Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9.5
Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9.5 is the industry-standard production environment for mastering, audio editing, restoration, broadcasting and field recording, perfectly tailored to meet the demands of today’s professionals. Employed in numerous facilities the world over by mastering engineers working on high quality CD and DVD productions as well as music aficionados looking to restore favorite records or even create podcasts on the fly, WaveLab Pro provides a host of tools to most certainly surpass all expectations and seamlessly integrate into existing studio setups.
Version 9.5 updates make WaveLab better than ever
With the addition of a state-of-the-art Spectrum Editor, complete with modern Spectrogram and Wavelet display. Steinberg’s Audio Inpainting technology takes audio restoration to new heights, allowing you to repair sound files that previously would have been unusable. You also get a revamped set of high-end mastering and restoration plug-ins that will polish your projects to the highest standards.
Steinberg’s WaveLab mastering software is an all-in-one audio tool
WaveLab is an all-in-one solution for high-resolution stereo and multichannel audio editing, mastering, and CD/DVD burning. And it’s not just a top-level mastering tool. It also gives you amazing creative options for multimedia, sound design with samplers, radio broadcasts, and computer-telephony applications. And this version is the best yet, with an arsenal of mastering-grade plug-ins, a single-window user interface, and a refined workflow that allows you to tackle complex projects efficiently.
MasterRig processing suite provides a surgical audio toolkit
On top of the ample plug-in collection WaveLab already offered, Steinberg WaveLab Pro 9.5 introduces the MasterRig processing suite. This mastering chain is comprised of six plug-ins, with plenty of controls for precise sound shaping. The Compressor, Limiter, Saturator, and Imager all support multiband processing, and all plug-ins, including the Dynamic EQ and Equalizer, support mid-side processing.
Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering for broadcast media
Whether you’re working on music for media, radio billboards, or any other broadcast audio, WaveLab Pro 9.5 features advanced loudness metering that ensures compliance with EBU regulations. For an even easier visualization of your amplitude, you can also enter into a zoomable loudness view to visualize all values as a graph. In fact, Steinberg’s normalizer tools have been modified to meet the requirements of EBU standards. All of this will help you make your media broadcast ready.
Speaker management system to switch between multiple monitors
During the mastering process, it is always important to monitor your pre-master 2-mix on various loudspeaker setups to ensure constant quality. Steinberg wanted to make that process easy so that you don’t have to purchase a separate switcher for your studio monitors. WaveLab Pro 9.5 provides you with an integrated speaker management system so that you can A/B your monitors right from the transport. This system allows you to switch between eight different loudspeaker configurations, each with its own individual volume control.
- NEW State-of-the-art Spectrum Editor with modern Spectrogram and Wavelet display
- NEW Steinberg’s Audio Inpainting technology allows you to repair sound files that previously would have been unusable
- NEW Revamped set of high-end mastering and restoration plug-ins that will polish your projects to the highest standards
- An all-in-one mastering tool for music production and broadcast audio
- Speaker management system to switch between multiple monitors
- Advanced EBU-compliant loudness metering for broadcast media
- Supports mid-side processing and editing, even with 3rd-party plug-ins
- MasterRig processing suite includes 6 powerful plug-ins for mastering
- Direct Exchange provides seamless integration of WaveLab with Cubase and Nuendo
- RestoreRig DeNoiser, DeClicker, and DeBuzzer for powerful restoration capabilities
- Easily organize complex projects and file sets with the File Group system and Project Manager
- Single-window plug-in management to keep your digital workspace simple
- Advanced batch processing capabilities for efficient processing of multiple files
- Extended audio montage environment that supports files of varying sample rates
- Watch Folders let you designate a folder in your OS for automated, drag-and-drop processing
- Multi-format rendering lets you render your projects to multiple file formats at once
- Prepare compressed media for iTunes and iOS devices with the integrated AAC encoder
- Encoder Checker lets you A/B codec quality and settings so you can compare various formats side by side
Platform: Mac, PC
Bit Depth: 64-bit
Format: VST2, VST3, Standalone
Authorization Type: eLicenser Key Required (included)
Hardware Requirements – Mac: Intel Core Duo 2 Processor or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
Hardware Requirements – PC: Intel Core Duo 2 / AMD Multi-core Processor or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.11 or later
OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later