Shure SE215-CL Stereo In-ear Earphones Sound Isolating – Clear
The Shure SE215-CL Stereo In-ear Earphones Sound Isolating – Clear deliver detailed sound with enhanced bass and the clear design lets you see the driver technology inside. Part of the SE range, these in-ears provide excellent sound isolation. The cable is conveniently detachable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customised fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that’s been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
Custom sleeves are available for use with Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones through a partnership between Shure and Sensaphonics.
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Durable Kevlar™ reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
Fit Kit Includes
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
Buy locally for the Shure SE215 Australia warranty.
- Lightweight, comfortable design
- Dynamic MicroDrivers deliver clear, natural audio with an extended bass response for a rich, lifelike listening experience
- Formable wires fit over the ears to stay out of the way whether you’re listening on stage or at home
- The gold-plated MMCX earpiece connectors have a lock-snap mechanism that enables 360° rotation for a comfortable fit
- The cable is Kevlar-reinforced for durability and is detachable for easy replacement
- Personal fit kit provides a variety of eartips to reduce ambient noise by up to 37 dB and increase bass response
- The gold-plated 3.5mm connector provides wide compatibility with a variety of MP3 players, CD players, laptops, and more
- A soft carrying case is included for storage and travel
Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 17 Ω
Frequency Range: 22Hz – 17.5kHz
Cable Style: 64″ Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Colors Available: Clear or Translucent Black
Speaker Type: Dynamic MicroDriver