The HD 26 PRO – the perfect headphones for radio and television broadcast productions. Because of its closed design this headphones offer a high passive noise attenuation. The HD 26 PRO provides a very accurate sound reproduction for demanding applications. Soft ear cushions and low weight guarantee outstanding wearing comfort even in long term use.
The HD 26 PRO comes with ActiveGard to protect the hearing from sudden audio peaks more than 105 dB. The ActiveGard function can be activated or deactivated.
The modular concept of the HD 26 PRO makes changing cable or cushions easy.
- Excellent wearing comfort due to low weight, split headband and soft cushions
- High passive noise attenuation due to closed design
- Accurate sound reproduction for demanding monitoring
- High sound pressure level
- ActiveGard™ – protects from peaks more than 105 dB at 1kHz
- Special cable shape reduces structure born noise perfectly
- Swiveling ear cap for listening to environment
- Easy replaceable cable and cushions due to modular concept
Frequency response: 20 to 18.000 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz, 1V)
Max. sound pressure level: 128 dB (1kHz, 200 mW, ActiveGard™ off)
Impedance: 100 Ω (stereo)
Characteristic SPL: 105 dB
THD, total harmonic distortion: ActiveGard™ Control: on / off switch
Jack plug: 3,5 mm jack plug with screw on adapter for 1/4″ (6,3mm) jack plug
Cable length: 1,5 m easy replaceable
Weight: 180 g (without cable)