- Online Stock In Stock
DJs….you know the situation. Inspiration hits you and you want to record a new live mix to share with friends or promoters online. The only issue is, there’s no fast or hassle-free way of capturing the moment without the need of a computer and recording software. Reloop has created a smart solution to this problem with the launch of TAPE – an easy and secure digital recording device with the retro design of the beloved mixtape.
With TAPE, there are only 3 basic steps:
Step 1. Connect your USB drive.
Step 2. Connect your mixer and input cable.
Step 3. Press the Record button. And that’s it.
The beauty of TAPE is that your mixes are recorded in digital MP3 format straight onto a USB drive. There’s no need to burn the recording – you can simply pass it on to friends or feed it directly to your media player. Thanks to the phono/line switch including a GND grounding post, digitalizing your vinyl classics is also a breeze. Even mixers that do not feature a separate record output can be connected as Reloop has included a smart thru port which routes the signal to the amplifier or speakers. The possibilities are highly versatile.
- USB mixtape recorder with retro tape look
- Direct recording of mix sets on USB sticks or external USB hard drives
- Connection of line and phono sources (e.g. mixer or turntable)
- Easy operation without complicated settings for secure recordings, even in dark surroundings such as clubs
- Can also be used for converting analogue vinyl into digital format, with a dedicated turntable grounding post
- Direct recording as MP3 files on a USB storage device; no computer necessary
- 3.5 mm stereo jack input (including appropriate RCA-to-stereo jack cable and turntable grounding)
- Hi-speed USB port (for USB stick or external USB hard drive)
- Switchable recording quality (192kbit/320kbit)
- Numerous status LEDs (power, USB, record, signal/peak)
- 3.5 mm thru connection for signal routing; convenient when the mixer does not have a rec out function
- Mains connection (mains universal adapter included)
Input: 1x phono/line 3,5mm stereo jack
Output: 1x line 3.5 mm stereo jack (thru port)
USB port for sticks and external hard drives
Grounding: GND screw
Dimensions: 103 x 14 x 65mm
Weight: 59 g
Incl. RCA-to-stereo jack (3,5mm) recording cable with grounding, mains adapter and 3 design sticker sets available for retro look
Incl. universal adapter