The enormous controlling power of Panorama P1 is contained in a compact case about the size of a 17″ laptop. An unrivalled amount of assignable controls makes Panorama the most comprehensive and fully featured MIDI controller around. 16 encoders, 9 45mm faders, 10 LED buttons, 28 buttons and a foot switch jack gives you immediate control of up to 61 parameters at any one time. Settings can be stored in 20 presets with individually save and loadable F-keys maps for more than 1200 combinations. The numbers may not matter but being in control does.
A crystal clear 3.5″ colour TFT display delivers the information you really need, for each mode or menu. Regardless of whether you are operating Cubase, Reason or programming MIDI assignments in Internal mode, the display provides detailed information that makes your workflow fluent and fast. Panorama takes the hard work out of using a controller and makes operations that seem complicated and non-transparent on other products, straight-forward and simple.
- Dedicated hardware controller for many DAWs
- Speed up and streamline your workflow
- Sophisticated mapping for popular VST plug-ins and Reason’s instruments and rack extensions
- QWERTY macros give you 1-key execution of any function you can do from your computer keyboard
- Built-in LCD screen for real time display of controls and functions
- It’s also a powerful generic MIDI controller
- Assignable footswitch socket
– Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
– Windows Vista, 7 & 8 compatible (Windows XP is not supported at this time).
Reason 5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 8 supported
Cubase 5, 6, 6.5, 7 and 8 supported. Earlier versions not tested.
Nuendo 5, 6 supported. Earlier versions not tested.
Dimensions: 381.3 x 231.3 x 50mm
Weight: 1.27 kg