- Online Stock In Stock
The Mackie MRS10 is a powered 10″ subwoofer that is designed to be matched with any pair of MR-Series studio monitors. They are designed to deliver an enhanced low frequency response for mixing and monitoring in your home or project studio.
“Big monitor” bass response
If you’ve ever heard a loud playback on the “bigs” (main monitors) in a world-class studio, it’s a revelation. You can’t help but marvel at the incredibly tight and deep bass. For a modest investment, the Mackie MRS10 can take you to that place. Feel the crush of a well-recorded kick drum — the sheer magnitude of a monster synth bass. To record frequencies this low, you’ve got to be able to hear them properly. In combination with Mackie’s MR series studio monitors (or any other solid main monitors), the MRS10 gives you “big monitor” capabilities (including the ability to impress the heck out your clients).
Easy integration into your studio
Mackie equipped the MRS10 with a number of features, including an adjustable crossover and a switchable polarity, that make it a breeze to integrate it into your monitoring setup. You also get flexible connectivity, with XLR and TRS connectors for both the inputs and outputs. The Sub/HPF Bypass footswitch bypasses the sub delivering the full-range sound to your monitors for a fast real-world reality check.
It’s a Mackie
In the ’90s, Mackie rewrote the book on nearfield studio monitoring, and they’ve been tweaking ever since to give you even more affordable and accurate monitors. But whatever your main monitors are, your recordings will benefit from the full-range monitoring a subwoofer brings. Add a Mackie MRS10 to your monitoring setup and hear what you’ve been missing.
- 120W active subwoofer provides low-end extension for your Mackie MR series monitors
- 10″ glass-aramid-composite woofer delivers high-output and superior low-frequency performance
- Shelf-ported design yields a satisfying, deep low end
- Flexible I/O for connecting to almost any audio source
- Adjustable crossover and switchable polarity for easy studio integration
- Sub/HPF Bypass footswitch bypasses the sub for a real-world reality check
- Optimizes your studio by allowing your mains to focus on mids and highs
- Eye-catching all-wood cabinet
Speaker Size: 10″ subwoofer
Driver Material: Glass-aramid composite cone
Total Power: 120W (240W Peak)
Frequency Range: 35Hz-180Hz (-3dB)
Crossover Frequency: 40Hz-180Hz
Maximum Peak SPL: 119dB SPL
Input Types: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″ TRS
Output Types: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″ TRS
Features: On/Off footswitch jack, Polarity switch
Dimensions: 382 x 321 x 386 mm
Weight: 15 kg