The Headtune is a clip-on tuner with a unique design that’s based on the shape of a guitar, bass, or ukulele headstock. With the Headtune attached to the headstock of your instrument, play a single note on the string that you want to tune. Two indicators will illuminate: the string indicator LED will show the peg position, and the LED meter will indicate the tuning of that note. This makes it obvious which peg needs to be adjusted. You can choose from a lineup consisting of four models: two models that are suitable for standard guitar headstocks, a model for bass, and a model for ukulele. With the innovation and precision you expect from Korg, the Headtune makes tuning easy!
The Korg HTB1 is a great clip-on head tuner for beginner bass guitarists. Designed to imitate the head stock this tuner will not only help you sound great but look the part as well.
- Clip-on tuner shaped like your instrument’s headstock
- New compact, lightweight and discreet design
- Wide viewing angle and LEDs for excellent visibility
- Highly stable clip attaches firmly to the headstock
- Auto Power-Off feature extends battery life
- Scale: 12 equal tempered chromatic steps (A4=440Hz)
- Detection Range (sine wave)
Guitar : E2 (82.41Hz) – E7 (2637.03Hz)
Bass : E1 (41.20Hz) – G6 (1567.98Hz)
Ukulele (compatible with standard G, C, E and A tuning) : G3 (196.00Hz) – A7 (3520.00Hz)
- Detection Accuracy: +/-1 cent
- Power Supply: Coin-type lithium battery (CR2032) x 1
- Battery Life: Approximately 35 hours (continuous A4 input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
54 x 26 x 35 mm [HT-G1/B1]
54 x 24 x 35 mm [HT-G2/U1] [HT-G2/U1]
- Weight: 18 g (including battery)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.