The Dolcetto Series of tuners are the latest orchestral instrument models in Korg’s AW series of clip-on tuners, which can be clipped directly to the bell or other part of an instrument for convenient tuning. The lineup now includes three new models: the Dolcetto (AW-3M), which features all-around support for large or small orchestral instruments, the Dolcetto-T (AW-3T), which is optimized for attachment to a trumpet or trombone and the Dolcetto-V (AW-3V), with a special clip and dedicated mode for violin and viola. Choose the model that’s suitable for your instrument.
The Korg Dolcetto-T (AW3T) is a professional tuner and metronome for trumpets and trombones. Featuring a large easy to read display, clip-on design, and is very easy to operate.
Out of stock
- Dolcetto features all-around support for large or small orchestral instruments, including a transposition function
- Dolcetto-T is optimized for use with the trumpet and trombone
- The high precision and sensitivity that you expect from Korg
- New type of display providing superb visibility that’s both bright and readable from any angle
- High durability that stands up to impact and aging
- Easy-to-understand operation, with buttons placed on the front
- Calibration function that supports all concert pitches
- The Auto Power-off function saves the battery even if you forget to turn off the unit.
- Memory backup function
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave): Chromatic: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- Precision: +/-1 cent
- Reference pitch: A4 = 410 – 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Transpose range: C, F, B-flat, E-flat
- Tempo range: A quarter note = 30 – 252 per a minute
- Tempo accuracy: ±0.1%
- Beat range: 0 – 5 beats, duplet, triplet
- Dimensions: 56 (W) x 42 (D) x 34 (H) mm
- Weight: 30 g (including battery)
- Battery life
Tuner: Approximately 8 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
Metronome: Approximately 8 hours (Metronome continuously operating, Tempo = 120, 4 beats, Sound)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.