JBL Eon One Pro
The JBL Eon One Pro is a great sounding portable linear-array PA system designed to let you take your music anywhere. With a lighter, more compact design and up to six hours of play time from the built in batteries, you can now take your performances to places you’ve only dreamed of.
Take Your Performance to New Places
The EONONE PRO empowers you to give your fans incredible live experiences, wherever your inspiration takes you—on a mountain or the beach, subway or streetside—even where there’s no power outlet.
Cut the Cord
Perform for up to 6 hours without recharging, courtesy of its extended-life lithium-ion battery. Leave the generator at home.
Legendary JBL Professional Sound
The culmination of over 70 years of professional audio innovation, the EON ONE PRO provides superior sound quality so you can sound great no matter where you play.
Sound Coverage Across All Angles
EON ONE PRO optimizes sound dispersion so your audience can hear your performance from all angles—even from behind. EON ONE PRO even recalibrates its sound depending on the number of high-frequency height spacers you choose when setting up.
Bass You Can Feel
Even without power, you can still sound powerful. The EON ONE PRO houses an 8” subwoofer that delivers low-end response that your audience can really feel.
- Ultra-compact all-in-one PA, with convenient storage for all components
- Weighs only 17k g, so it’s easy to transport from gig to gig
- Included high-frequency height spacers let you adapt array positioning to fit the venue
- 8″ punch subwoofer pumps out clean low end to enrich your sound and keep things moving
- 7 channels — 4 with EQ and reverb controls plus 48-volt phantom power for condenser mics
- XLR pass thru so you can link another EON One Pro to reinforce your sound for larger rooms
- Bluetooth-equipped with USB charging port and tablet stand for streaming from mobile devices
- Array has an integrated accessory mount on top for a camera or a lighting effect
Type: Portable PA System
Speaker Drivers: 1 x 8″ subwoofer, 6 x 2″ HF speakers
Number of Mixer Channels: 7 (including stereo channels)
Number of Mic Preamps: 4
Phantom Power: Channels 1, 2
EQ: Treble, Bass
Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 1 x 1/8″ TRS (aux in)
Outputs: 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (monitor out), 1 x XLR (pass thru)
USB: 1 x Type A (charging devices)
Bluetooth: Yes (streaming)
Power Amp: Class D
Total Power: 250W
Frequency Response: 45Hz-18kHz
Enclosure Material: Polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable / Lithium-ion Rechargeable battery (6 hour play time)
Dimensions: 401 x 267 x 594 mm
Weight: 17.0 kg