IK Multimedia UNO Synth
The IK Multimedia UNO Synth is the ultimate portable, monophonic, true analog synthesizer and IK Multimedia’s entry in the hardware synthesizer world. Made in IK’s Italian manufacturing facility to ensure the highest quality standards. Like the majority of IK hardware products, UNO Synth is built using a combination of IK’s state-of-the-art, automated mounting machines and test systems and fine, renowned Italian craftsmanship.
Seasoned synth professionals and beginners alike will love UNO Synth’s high-quality, pure analog audio path and its ultra-compact form factor. With both classic and modern synth sounds instantly at hand, UNO will put a smile on the face of synth fans of every musical genre. All this in a synth module that can be easily carried anywhere.
Electronic music lovers or first-time synth users will get instant satisfaction from this affordable, easy-to-use instrument even if they are new to analog synths or synth programming. Thanks to its onboard presets and easy-to-play keyboard with selectable scales and arpeggiator, UNO Synth is the perfect gateway into the synthesizer world.
Great sounding true-analog audio path
Beneath its miniature exterior, UNO Synth packs a powerful, fat and rich-sounding synthesis engine with a full analog audio path on par with professional synthesizers costing much more.
- All-analog audio path with 2 VCOs, noise generator, resonant multimode VCF and VCA
- 2 independent VCOs with Saw, Triangle, Pulse waveforms with continuously variable shape including PWM of the square wave plus a separate white noise generator
- A 2-pole OTA-based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter with LPF, HPF and BPF
- Custom-designed, dual-stage overdrive that provides filter input overdrive for classic synth saturation tone, from subtle warming to aggressive distortion
- LFO with Sine, Triangle, Square, Up Saw, Down Saw, Random and Sample-and-Hold to modulate Pitch, Filter, Amp and continuous oscillator wave shapes including PWM
This highly flexible synthesis engine not only excels in producing the rich, warm, punchy, deep bass sounds that are the core of a high-quality monophonic synth, it’s also perfectly designed to bring a wide sonic palette of leads, drones, arps, sequences, sweeps and effects.
While UNO Synth is monophonic nature, its two independent oscillators can be tuned differently to also generate interesting pad-like interval sounds as well as octaves. Pulse width modulation of each oscillator provides the ability for a single oscillator to sound like two while the second oscillator can be tuned to an octave or interval for advanced modular-style timbres from the greatest classic synths.