Boss DD-200 Digital Delay Stompbox
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memory allows you to store multiple setups for instant recall. The Boss DD-200 Digital Delay Stompbox pedal features premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Suitable for Everything
Whether you need delay as a subtle tone enhancer, or as the backbone of a carefully-constructed effects patch, the BOSS DD-200 delay pedal has you covered. The DD-200 has amazing flexibility taking external controllers, supporting expression pedals as well as MIDI input. The switchable carryover feature maintains your delay trail when you switch to a new preset for a seamless transition.
Digital that doesn’t sound digital
Even at extreme time values, the BOSS DD-200 delay trails sound rich and dynamic, thanks to internal 32-bit digital processing and 96kHz resolution. And while the processing sounds top-notch, tone purists will appreciate the analog dry-through design which leaves your core tone unaltered.
Flexible multi-function switching
With just two footswitches, the DD-200 digital delay offers impressive flexibility when it comes to switching. By default, the footswitches toggle the delay effect, control the looper, access your presets, and allow you to tap in a tempo. And you can easily re-assign the footswitches to hold the delay effect, warp the time value, and many other advanced functions.
- Comprehensive digital delay pedal with 12 delay modes
- Built-in looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- 12 delay modes cover a vast range of tones
- Four memory slots allow you to save and instantly recall
- Stereo I/O supports full stereo signal paths, multi-amp setups, and keyboards
- Ample support for external controllers including expression pedal
- Panel Lock function allows you to lock the controls
- Customizable footswitches can be re-assigned for delay hold, warp, and many other advanced functions
- High-quality 32-bit digital conversion with 96kHz resolution
- Analog dry-through design leaves your core tone unaffected
- Buffered bypass maintains your tone even over long cable runs
- Micro USB jack for future functionality expansion via firmware updates
Pedal Type: Delay Multi-effects
Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (instrument in), 1 x 1/4″ (control/expression)
Outputs: 2 x 1/4″
USB: 1 x Type B
Bypass Switching: Switchable – buffered/true bypass
Power Source: 9V DC power supply (sold separately)
Power Usage: 225mA
Batteries: 3 x AA batteries
Dimensions: 101 x 138 x 65 mm
Weight: 610 g