Blackmagic Web Presenter HD Streaming Solution
The Blackmagic Web Presenter HD is a self-contained streaming solution with a broadcast H.264 encoder. It offers direct streaming in HD to services such as; YouTube, USB webcam, 12G‑SDI input with standards conversion, front panel with LCD and more.
Live stream from any 12G‑SDI video source
Now you can live stream to the world! Blackmagic Web Presenter is a complete streaming solution that includes a professional hardware streaming engine for direct streaming via Ethernet to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and more. It offers you a modern broadcast television transmitter for a new global streaming audience. Plus the built-in USB connections work like a webcam, so you can connect a computer and use any streaming software, or even Skype or Zoom. For redundancy, you can stream to the internet via Ethernet or connect a 5G or 4G phone to use mobile data! Web Presenter also includes a technical monitoring output that includes video, audio meters, trend graphs and even SDI technical data!
Live Stream to Youtube, Facebook and More!
Blackmagic Web Presenter supports the most popular streaming platforms. Plus the built-in hardware streaming engine has been designed for live streaming at professional broadcast quality. That means you get a self-contained solution for live streaming that works without dropped frames. You only need to connect it to the internet! Setup is easy, as the Web Presenter Utility software lets you select the streaming platform and update the streaming key. The utility works on Mac and Windows and connects directly via USB or remotely via Ethernet. If you’re technically minded; you can even manually update the XML settings file to change specific settings or to add new streaming platforms.
- YouTube is the most dominant live streaming platform globally and you can connect multiple web presenters to both the primary and secondary YouTube servers, allowing for full redundancy. Simply create your channel and Blackmagic Web Presenter will connect and live stream to YouTube’s servers.
- Facebook makes it easy to share live streams with friends and professional networks. This means as you start your live stream, the number of viewers can multiply dramatically as each viewer can share your show with others via their social networks. Viewer counts can keep growing as you live stream!
- Twitter supports live streaming so you can create live content that you can broadcast across the globe. You can use Blackmagic Web Presenter as the source input for your Twitter video stream then tweet out the link to your audience and let them start watching.
- With an audience of over 10 million daily viewers, Twitch is the world’s leading streaming video platform and community for gamers. Blackmagic Web Presenter lets you stream in incredible quality so you can broadcast via Twitch and share gameplay with friends and fans around the world!
Blackmagic Web Presenter HD Makes Live Streaming Easy
Blackmagic Web Presenter is a self-contained solution that includes a powerful hardware encoder, software for connecting to streaming platforms, and network connections. That means you don’t need to buy an expensive computer or use complicated streaming software. Simply connect an SDI video source such as a live production switcher or a camera, then connect to the internet using the built-in Ethernet connection. Or plug in a mobile phone to use mobile data! With settings built-in for popular streaming platforms, you simply need to enter a streaming key and press on air! Plus you can simultaneously use the USB webcam output to connect to a computer, allowing other video software to be used!
Connect 5Gor 4G Phonesfor Mobile Data
USB Webcam Output for video Software
Web Presenter HD provides Built-in Technical Monitoring
Traditional broadcast transmitters are critical equipment in a television station, however, now the streaming server is just as critical because millions of viewers can be watching globally! To help, Blackmagic Web Presenter includes a feature-rich technical monitoring output. The graphics-based monitoring output includes a video view, audio meters with accurate ballistics, trend graphs for codec data rates and cache fill, plus a summary of the streaming settings and detailed SDI technical information. Plus the technical monitoring output works in full 1080 HD and outputs to both SDI and HDMI. That means you can use an SDI router for monitoring multiple units or connect a simple HDMI TV!
- Streaming Status – There’s a very large ON AIR indicator on the top left of the monitor output, so it’s always clear when you are online and streaming.
- Video-Input Status – The SDI input technical details are displayed, such as video standard and ancillary data. The bit activity indicators let you see the quality and bit depth of video before H.264 encoding.
- Audio Input Status – Audio is de-embedded from the SDI input and the channel status is displayed. The bit activity indicator lets you check for 16, 20 or 24-bit audio. You can even see which audio channels are present!
- Video and Audio History – The audio and video technical displays also include a 6-second history display so you can see the recent video input history. This ensures you can instantly see what’s been happening.
- Trend Graphs – The trend graphs below the video display let you see the last 60 seconds of codec data rate and cache fill. Plus codec data rate is critical for ensuring you have enough internet speed from your ISP!
- Video and Audio Meters – A large area is dedicated to the video input display and the large multi-segment audiometer with accurate ballistics. You can even change the type of audiometer from VU, PPM and more!
Includes Web Presenter Utility
The Blackmagic Web Presenter Utility software provides a single place to manage multiple web presenters and to update the settings and software. Simply plug directly into the front of the web presenter’s USB connection; or connect using Ethernet so you can configure remotely, which is important when you’re managing multiple remote sites. The menus will be familiar to you and the controls make it very easy to set up a live event. Plus the front panel LCD menus have the same settings and controls! You can even load additional services for ATEM Streaming Bridge. The Blackmagic Web Presenter Utility software is included for free and runs on both Mac and Windows platforms.
12G-SDI Supports720 HD, 1080 HD and Ultra HD!
Blackmagic Web Presenter includes a 12G‑SDI input with support for all HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. A 12G‑SDI loop output is included enabling you to loop video through more than one web presenter, so you can stream to multiple services. Blackmagic Web Presenter features Teranex conversion technology on the SDI input for incredibly clean looking video. Blackmagic Web Presenter takes the incoming HD or Ultra HD input signal and automatically converts it to high quality, low data rate 1080p HD or high-resolution 2160p60 Ultra HD depending on the model, which is then sent to the hardware H.264 encoder for streaming. All this means you can use any HD or Ultra HD source for streaming!
Blackmagic Web Presenter HD includes Built-in RedundancyKeeps You On-Air!
Serious broadcasters love redundancy because it increases reliability. Blackmagic Web Presenter includes redundant features to help ensure you stay online. You get dual internet connections, so you can connect to the internet using the built-in Ethernet or a tethered phone for 5G or 4G mobile data. Plus the internet automatically switches in case of an outage! Or you can use 2 separate units to stream to both the primary and secondary YouTube servers. With both AC and DC inputs, you can use a broadcast battery pack for redundant power. There are even front panel buttons and menus, plus the Blackmagic Web Presenter Utility software for control.
Broadcast Links withATEM Streaming Bridge!
While Blackmagic Web Presenter can send video to a wide range of streaming services; you can also use it as a private broadcast SDI video link between studios! The ATEM Streaming Bridge is a video converter that lets you receive the H.264 stream from Blackmagic Web Presenter and then convert it back to SDI video. This means you can send video between remote locations across your local Ethernet network, or via the internet globally! That’s all possible due to the built-in H.264 hardware codec that decodes the Web Presenter stream. Imagine setting up multiple television studios and using ATEM Streaming Bridge and Web Presenter for video links between sites.
Compact 1/3rd RU Design
Blackmagic Web Presenter is based on the modular Teranex Mini design allowing desktop or rack use. It includes a built-in AC power supply, plus a 4 pin 12V DC connection for backup power or battery operation. The extremely portable design is only 5.5 inches wide, which means you can mount 3 in a single rack unit, perfect when you need to stream to multiple independent services all at the same time. Plus you can combine Blackmagic Web Presenter with other products such as the ATEM Television Studio HD switcher for live production and streaming solutions in a single rack unit. The front panel includes a USB connection, so you can plug in a computer for quick local setting changes.