The feature-packed XENYX X1832USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to 6 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, and our ultra-musical ‘British’ channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for the maximum flexibility in sound sculpting. And our easy-to-use ‘one-knob’ compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this our 24-bit, dual-engine Multi-FX processor with 16 editable, professional-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects – and the X1832USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances. But XENYX X1832USB wasn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, the XENYX X1832USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
The Behringer Xenyx X1832USB is a professional 18-Channel PA Mixer with digital FX processor, 7-band graphic EQ, and 3/2-Bus. Perfect for bands, venues, and places of worship wanting to get that perfect mix and great sound.
Out of stock
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 6 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 6 studio-grade compressors with super-easy ‘one-knob’ functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic ‘British’ 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with 1/4" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.