Digital mixing has revolutionised virtually everything in the live-entertainment production workflow. Now we’ve come up with the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world – the ultra-cool and ultra-affordable SD8 Stage Box! The SD8 provides 8 MIDAS -designed remote-controllable mic preamps, 8 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for direct connection to our P16-M personal monitor mixers – without any additional hardware required.
The Behringer SD8 is a professional I/O stage box comprising of 8 Combi-Jack inputs with legendary MIDAS pre-amps, and 8 balanced XLR outputs. Supporting AES50 networking, and ULTRANET connections for integration with digital mixers.
Out of stock
- 8 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for powered connection of 2 BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitoring mixers
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading multiple units
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 100 m length
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Ultra-compact and roadworthy, all-steel chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
|Frequency Range||10Hz to 22kHz|
|Inputs:||8 (Programmable mic preamps, designed by Midas, balanced XLR/TRS combo)|
|Outputs:||8 (balanced XLR|
|Dynamic Range||105 dB (analog mic)|
|Crosstalk||90 dB at 1 kHz|
|Networking||AES50 SuperMac Networking, Neutrik etherCON: 2|
|USB||1x type B port (for system updates)|
|Dimensions||333 x 149 x 95 mm|
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.